![]() |
| This is the machine I used. Hopefully, I can remember all the different components soon. |
Monday, March 31, 2014
First Day of Sewing Class
I attended my first class, finally! Regina is the instructor and she is so kind and patient. She really made me feel comfortable and is genuinely interested in teaching me how to sew. My first task was to review the different components of a Brother sewing machine. Can't remember the model, nor did I bother to check. Next, she had me put the thread in and the bob. I'm not sure I remember the correct terms for these either. Then I sewed some scrap pieces just to get used to the machine. She said I was doing pretty well and had me started on my mock skirt, which I was really supposed to start next week. I'm looking forward to my next class. Hopefully, I will learn how to sew Jaelin something soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment